Collage

I have put all the things I like and would represent me and also reminds me of my self on a billboard. I like football and especially the NFL. I like the Dallas Cowboys, they are my favorite football team since I was small. I grew up liking them because of my dad he’s a cowboys fan too. I also put a picture of a money rolled up because that’s what is on my mind as of right now. I’m going to start working and that’s what I want to accomplish, which is to get my money up not my funny up. Next up I put a picture of shoes all stacked up on each other because I actually like shoes and really still want to buy more. I like collecting and selling as well so its just a little hobby. As of right now I got 6 pairs of shoes and want even more and maybe recreate the picture some day. I got In N Out up on there too because its my favorite thing to eat especially the double double. I would say that its a food that I wont get tired of. In N Out is my #1 no matter what, I could eat that any day. Netflix is some I watch when I’m bored or when eating it has my favorite show and some good movies. I got my favorite rapper on the board as well because I like listening to music, I like this rapper named NBA Youngboy the one on the board. I like going off-roading on my free time I haven’t gone recently but I’m going to purchase a quad or a ATV soon. I been to some mountains and was driving one and from there I liked to go with my cousins to go off-roading. My last picture I got on is some giving a person a haircut which is something I like to do and get. I’m going to barber school after I finish high school to become a barber, i cut right now but I cant go to the shop and cut if I don’t got a cutting license. My cousin cuts my hair and teaches me as well so I get the 2 thing in one.